Engineering excellence established in 1992.
We maintain a small business to maximise our cost efficiency and to provide accountability.
We obtain highly skilled employees with 30 years experience, who are a commodity in the energy sector.
Our reputation in the industry is renowned for safety and quality.
Our electrical engineering knowledge of design & infrastructure originated from Germany, UK, Russia and Australia, providing us with an unparalleled and comprehensive understanding of the power industry.
Accredited Service Provider in Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 with the NSW Trade & Investment Division of Resources & Energy.
Salem Power Engineering Services P/L staff are also authorise by Endeavour Energy and Ausgrid.
Specialised in level 3 design:
• Overhead/underground reticulation, power upgrading and sub stations.
• Previous projects such as the M7, Warragamba dam
Specialised in level 2:
• Installation of electricity services and meters
• Power connection to customers
Specialised in level 1 infrastructure:
• Construction of underground and overhead network sub stations, low and high voltage networks.
•Previous projects such as Sydney Olympic park, RMS projects.